The World's First Dab...Historic Edition 2022 Tee4715886_9575
It was on July 7th of 1776 that Archibald Malachi Abernathy Took the World's First Dab of That Good Good!
The story goes like this... He took some hemp plant from his Cousin George W something, anyhow... He froze it and then collected the frozen pollen, he then pressed that substance between two hot plates of metal on parchment and was left with the sticky icky. He took a beaker from his laboratory and turned it into a smoking pipe with water filtration to protect his lungs. He heated up the loading chalice and doth put it a glob of that goodness... And his face melted... clean off his fucking skull...
Are you sure you wanna hit it?! Is this an anti-drug shirt?! Who knows?! Up to you, I can't tell you what to think Bill.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30||31|