Powering on the Unit
- Plug the Volcano Hybrid into a wall to supply power.
- Press the “Heat” touchpad button to turn on the unit.
- Use the Temperature up and down buttons to set the unit to your desired temperature. Once set, press the heat button again to begin heating. The screen will display what temperature the device is at.
- When the unit reaches temperature it will click on the air for a second to indicate it is ready for use.
- The Hybrid heats up 10x faster than the original Volcano Classic.
Filling the Filling Chamber
- The Volcano comes with the new Hybrid Easy Valve Filling Chamber for herbs and also includes a liquid pad for concentrate use.
- Open the easy valve by unscrewing the top and bottom chamber portions.
- Fill the chamber with ground herb up to where the chamber ring rim begins.
- Lightly push the herb down so it is fluffy but uniform.
- Screw the top part of the chamber back on to the bottom.
Filling the balloon/using whip
- Once the volcano is at temperature, place the chamber on the top of the Volcano and screw it into place so it does not move.
- Flip the Green “Air” switch to start the flow of air. Allow the herb to bathe in the air for 5 seconds.
- Remove the mouthpiece from the Balloon and attach the orange valve to the top of the volcano chamber. It should stay securely on the chamber while filling. While filling, allow the balloon to get full but not overfilled. Remove the balloon and chamber one the bag is full. Repeat for more sessions from the same chamber.
- Place the mouthpiece back in the balloon valve and inhale!
- For use with the whip, skip the fan and simply attach the whip to the easy valve chamber and breathe in normally.
Cleaning the Volcano
- When used properly, the actual Volcano Unit should never require any sort of deep cleaning. Sometimes herbs will get on the screen but just use the included brush to wipe any away.
- The Filling chamber can be disassembled and soaked in Isopropyl alcohol. Unscrew the two pieces and remove the silicone band on the top piece. Push the metal components on both slides through their out rings. All the metal and plastic components can be soaked for one hour to remove buildup and residue.
- Easy Valve balloons are meant to be thrown away after 75-100 fill ups. The Balloon with adapter that comes with the unit allows you to replace the balloon yourself and is more economical.
- Clean the whip hose by removing it from it’s housing and filling it with hot, soapy water, a shake and some good rinses should remove all residue.