Powering on the unit
- Plug the Plenty into a wall outlet to power it.
- Set the dial on the device to your preferred temperature.
- Flip the heating switch located on the side of the unit. It should light and so should the control light on the front of the unit.
- When the device reaches temperature, the control light will turn off and the temperature gauge on the front of the unit will show what temperature you are at.
Filling the Filling Chamber
- Unscrew the top and bottom portions of the filling chamber.
- Fill the bottom portion with ground herb so that it is fluffy but compact.
- Screw the top portion back onto the chamber.
- Attach the chamber to the unit by screwing on to the top of the unit.
- The Plenty also comes with a liquid pad for concentrate. To Use: simply place the pad in the empty chamber and place your concentrate on top, its that simple!
- Breathe through the cooling coil mouthpiece.
Cleaning the Plenty
- The plastic and metal components of the chamber can be disassembled and soaked in isopropyl alcohol to remove residue.
- The metal cooling coil can also be removed and soaked in isopropyl alcohol. Make sure to remove all silicone and rubber seals and only soak seal components for up to 2 minutes to remove residue.
- Brush away any bud that falls on the heater cover.
- Insert the included cleaning brush into one of the screwholes on the device. It sounds weird but it will allow you to use the cleaning brush like a kickstand for your Plenty!