Preparing your unit for use:
- Fully charge device before first use. Device pulses white while charging, and turns off automatically when complete.
- Fill glass with water just above the air-holes. Do not fill glass while attached to base. Do not allow water in the lower section!
- Align inlet hole on the front of the glass with atomizer. Carefully push the front of glass into the base, then the back.
- To lock / unlock the device, hold down the button for 3 seconds.
- Single click to toggle through heat settings. BLUE / 450 ° - GREEN (Medium) / 500 ° RED (Large) / 550 ° - WHITE (XL) / 600 °
- Use Loading tool to place contents on the bottom surface of the bowl (not the side).
- Place carb cap on top of atomizer.
- Double click to initiate heat-up (20 second avg. heat-up time). Press and hold button anytime to exit. Pulsing light indicates heat-up mode is active.
- Device will vibrate and lights will flash 3 times when ready. Inhaling gently will produce the best results.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the chamber after each use.
Cleaning the Peak
- Remove glass before unscrewing and re-inserting atomizer (fully tighten down before use).
- Clean carb cap and glass by soaking in isopropyl alcohol. Rinse clean with water after.
- Atomizer can be cleaned with iso fully assembled or disassembled. Be sure to clean gold connector on base and bottom of atomizer with an alcohol soaked cotton swab.
- After cleaning, allow all parts to thoroughly dry before use.
Haven’t reached your peak? We got you covered. We created a sesh mode that increases heat and extends your session by 15 seconds. Use it to boost heat, or to share with your friends. If vapor production is low, double click to initiate sesh mode. Still not enough? Damn you’re hardcore, sesh again! You can double click as many times as you want to keep the session going
- Multicolored light flash: Indicates poor or no connection between the base and atomizer.
- 3 red flashes: Indicates low battery.
- 5 light flashes: Indicates short circuit.
- Red light holds: Device overheated