Preparing the Yocan Stix Vaporizer
- Make sure that you charge the Yocan Stix Vaporizer before you use it for optimum result.
- Once you’ve secured a fully charged battery, turn it on by clicking the power button 5 times rapidly. Note: The power button is the rectangular located at the middle part of the battery facing outwards just below the Yocan logo.
Loading the Yocan Stix Vaporizer
- Select your favorite e-liquid and set it aside.
- Take your Yocan Stix Vaporizer and hold the mouthpiece which serves as a pod, this is where you’ll be holding and loading your materials.
- Turn the mouthpiece counterclockwise, this will allow you to remove the pod/mouthpiece and take it apart from the actual Yocan Stix Vaporizer battery. Removing the mouthpiece reveals the base connector that covers the bottom part of the pod/mouthpiece system.
- Unscrew the base connector to access the opening of the pod/mouthpiece.
- Load desired amount of e-liquid onto the pod/mouthpiece. Note: Make sure to turn the pod/mouthpiece upside down when filling it with e-liquids. Keep in mind to allow a little space as filling the pod/mouthpiece with e-liquid right at the brim can cause your e-liquid materials to spill or overflow once you connect the pod/mouthpiece back to the Yocan Stix Vaporizer battery.
- Keep the pod/mouthpiece in its upside down position. Likewise, the battery should be turned upside down when connecting it to the pod/mouthpiece. Screw the battery and the mouthpiece back in place. Note: make sure that you do not overtighten the threads as it may damage it and cause it to be loose altogether.
Vaping with the Yocan Stix Vaporizer
- Make sure that the Yocan Stix Vaporizer is fully charged and is properly loaded before vaping to achieve best results.
- Once loaded, hold the mouthpiece close to your lips against and prepare to draw.
- Press and hold the power button and at the same time and as the Yocan Stix Vaporizer generates vapors, inhale and draw from the opening of the mouthpiece.
- Repeat this process as necessary or as the e-liquids are fully consumed.
Switching Through the Temperature Settings
- Power the Yocan Stix Vaporizer on by rapidly tapping the power button 5 times.
- You can check if the correct steps have been performed to turn on the Yocan Stix Vaporizer by looking at the power button itself, it will blink or flash to tell you it’s powered on.
- Tap the power button 3 times rapidly to select heat settings.
- Release the power button to allow the selected heat setting to take effect on the Yocan Stix Vaporizer.
Below are the corresponding heat levels.
- Red Light: Low Setting
- Green Light: Medium Setting
- Blue Light: High Setting
Care and Maintenance of the Yocan Stix Vaporizer
The Yocan Stix Vaporizer was made with few parts making it a robust and a rigid device. Llikewise, having fewer parts make it easy to clean and maintain. To clean your Yocan Stix Vaporizer, follow the steps below.
- Turn the vaporizer on. Five clicks will turn it on and five clicks turns it off.
- Remove the pod/mouthpiece by unscrewing it from the battery.
- Turn the Yocan Stix Vaporizer upside down.
- Perform a burn-off by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds. Repeat this process twice or thrice. This will cause any residue on the ceramic coils to melt or evaporate.
- Let the vaporizer cool down.
- Wipe off the Yocan Stix Vaporizer and the parts with a dry paper towel and reassemble.