1. To charge, attach the included micro-usb charger to the device. Make sure the unit is not dangling while charging.
2. A red LED will show on the battery while charging. After 1.5-2 hours, the device will be fully charged and the red LED will turn off.
3. To power on/off, click the power button 5 times rapidly.
4. To change voltage, Click the power button 3 times rapidly. There are 3 voltage setting on the device: 3.4 = Green, 3.7 = Blue, 4.0 = Red.
5. To fill the oil tank, remove the tip and the plug in the middle. Fill the tank with oil using a blunt-nose syringe.
6. to fill the solid concentrate tank, unscrew the housing from the coil. Place concentrate on the dual quartz coils and replace the housing.
7. Use the included magnetic "crown" to attach the carts into the unit.