Initially charge the CFX for 4 to 4.5 hours by Micro 5-Pin Port (5V 2A) , 1 to 1.5 hour by DC Port (12V 1.5A). The battery will stop charging when the icon is full. When the battery level is low, charge battery with included Micro 5-Pin Charger or DC Charger. Low battery level will be indicated with icon flashing 10 times repeatedly.
- Charging the CFX while powered on, the OLED display will stay lit.
- Charging the CFX while powered off, only the battery icon will be visible.
- Do not use CFX while charging. This will cause damage to the device.
- To prevent the device from overheating, do not leave the charger plugged in overnight.
- Do not leave charger plugged in or unattended without the device. Do not charge unit on bare carpet or rug.
How to LOAD
- Remove mouthpiece from the CFX.
- Insert Screen into ceramic heating camber. Note: Screens (3 included) in the housing unit and heating chamber can be changed periodically to ensure clean vaping. Additional screens sold separately.
- Attach CFX mouthpiece.
- Load choice blend loosely into the ceramic heatingchamber.
- Tamp down with the dabber tool. Do not over-fill. (note: do not turn on device while loading blend). How to Use CFX with Dry Herbs?\
- Rapidly press Power button five times within 2 seconds to power on the unit. The display will turn on.
- The display indicates the Temperature Information, Battery Status, Session Timer etc.
- The Session time is 300 seconds (5 minutes). “S” is short for Starting, “F” is short for Finishing. The Temperature Range is 100 ̊F-430 ̊F.
- When setting the Temperature, the display is Red. After Temperature is reached, the display turns Green.
Using Oil or Wax
- Fill oil/wax chamber with at least 5 drops of (0.2 - 0.3ml) oil.
- Let oil settle for a few seconds.
- Insert oil/wax chamber into ceramic heating chamber (note: do not turn on device while loading oil/wax chamber).
- Place concentrated oil around the recess of the lid.
- Screw lid on to oil/wax chamber.
- Insert oil/wax chamber, with lid facing down towards ceramic heating chamber (note: do not turn on device while loading the oil/wax chamber.