Pen Style Batteries:
- Charge your battery using either a usb charging port on the device or by attaching a 510-threaded wall charger. Every pen-style battery will have one of those 2 types of charger.
- Attach a 510 cartridge to the battery by screwing it onto the threading at the top of the battery.
- Most pen-style batteries will turn on with 5 rapid pushes of the power button. If they have variable voltage, you can either press the button 2-3 times to change the temperature or, if applicable, use the voltage dial.
- Press and hold the power button to activate the cartridge and breath in to receive vapor.
- For breath activated batteries, simply draw on the cartridge to produce vapor.
- Most devices will have some sort of auto-cutoff to prevent overheating as well that will kick in after 5-10 seconds of activation.
Conceal Style Batteries:
- Charge your battery using the usb port on the device.
- Power on your device by pressing the power button 5 times rapidly and press the button 3 times rapidly to change the voltage. Draw activated devices will usually not require anything to turn on and will always be in standby.
- Conceal style batteries come with a 510 magnetic adapter that attaches to the bottom of your cartridge. Attach one to your cartridge
- Drop your cartridge into the opening and let the magnetic adapter get pulled into place.
- After putting your cart in, use the power button to activate the cartridge or breathe through the cartridge if the device is breath activated.