Gettin' Learn't on Dab Rigs
How-To-Rig ... Fisky!
- Fill your rig with water so that the percolator inside is covered by about 1-2 inches of water. Test the piece to make sure water is not getting into the neck of the piece. You always want enough water so that the pipe functions as intended.
- Place your banger in the joint of the rig.
- Use your torch to heat the banger for approximately 1 minute.
- Allow the banger to cool down for about 1 minute 30 seconds. It’s better to wait longer and reheat the banger rather than burn your concentrate.
- Use your dab tool to pick up a very small amount of concentrate about the size of a grain of rice.
- Place the concentrate inside the dish of the banger.
- Place your carb cap over the top of the banger to restrict the airflow and create a massive amount of vapor.
- (Optional) After the dab cools and is not producing vapor, you can reheat the banger with the torch for about 5 seconds to get more vapor from the dab.
- When the dab is finished. Use a couple cotton swabs to wipe out the bucket of the banger.
Keeping your banger and rig clean are essential to getting the most out of your dabs. Don’t lose your flavor and take care of your stuff.